Warragul Citizen Terms of Submission
- Terminology: “Article” refers to anything in any form or format submitted to the Warragul Citizen The “Writer” or “Writers” refers to the person who created the article.
- a) Writers are welcome to submit a couple of lines about themselves, which may include a web address or other contact details, to be placed in italics at the end of their piece.
b) The Editor reserves the right to alter or shorten the submitted spiel.
- Writers retain copyright over their submitted material, and consent to the Warragul Citizen publishing this material.
- The Editor reserves the right to, in extreme circumstances, alter (with care to not change meaning, however this is not guaranteed) or shorten submitted articles.
- The Editor also reserves the right to not publish any article submitted to the Warragul Citizen.
- In submitting, the submitter guarantees that all work is original, and if not original has cited their sources appropriately and accurately. Legal consequences of copyright infringement are the responsibility of the submitter.
- Writers must acknowledge that printing, formatting and editorial errors are possible, and must accept that these errors are not avoidable.
- In submitting, writers consent to the possibility that their article may be split over several issues.
- The Editor reserves the right to withhold articles for publication in a later issue of the Warragul Citizen.
- Articles may be published online at www.warragulcitizen.com.
- The Editor reserves the right to not publish any article for any reason.
- Writers acknowledge that their article may be on a page with any ad, or that their article or column may be sponsored by an advertiser.
- These terms may change at any time.